Tuesday 10 March 2009

Random Japan

I put up a photo in my last entry but had to take it down. I was suppose to re-upload another one yesterday but just did not get around to it. So I leave you with this picture.




So without further ado. Lets-a-go (Mario)!!!!!



Ouch that must have hurt. Your head is bleeding. You might need to get stitches for that. Do I feel sorry for you? Um no?
Leave your house 5 minutes earlier so that you don’t have to launch yourself like a torpedo into the closing doors of the train.



Woah that was a close call. Nearly stepped on a landmine. It is pretty dangerous at this station. Especially on a Friday night. Live landmines everywhere. This one still has steam coming out of it. It must have just been laid.
I see. He is the culprit. The man in his 50s who is wearing an Armani suit. He looks like he is about to lay another one. Pretty crazy that at your age you don’t know the limit on how much alcohol you can drink and walk around vomiting all over the station and the street.



Thanks for the dinner it tasted really good. I must be going now. Bye, bye now. I walk halfway down the road and look over my shoulder. They are still waving. What is up with that? Why have they been waving that long? Aren’t I going to see them next weekend? Or are they a family of psychics who have had a vision telling them that I will die in my sleep tonight; so they plan to keep on waving until I disappear into the sunset since they will never see me again? Or are they just super happy that I am leaving....


Been partying and drinking all night. I am about to collapse. Somehow make it onto the first train. It is 5am. Everybody on the train is sleeping or on the verge of passing out. Everybody but the teenage girl wearing a school uniform on her way to school at 5am on a Sunday…

1 Show some more love?

Poyupoyu said...

Two chicks...
Must had fun^^
(`□´)