Monday 9 March 2009

When the music stops

It has most definitely stopped. There is no doubt about it. I feel like I am walking underwater. The adrenaline rush that kept my sleep deprived body going for the past 3 days has disappeared along with my friends who are probably boarding the plane as I type this.

It was an awesome 3 days. It is up there with one of the best ever. I could not really ask for a better birthday bonanza. But as Soul II Soul sang it is “Back to life, back to reality”.

It is going to be a long week. I can feel it. I have looked at the clock 5 times already but unfortunately it is still only 10:07.

I am too tired and brain dead to think of anything interesting to write today. So instead of leaving you with a thousand words. I will leave you with one picture :)

Edit:

Had to take the photo down :( Will post a different one when I get home.

Leave First Comment