Monday 23 March 2009

Staying OFF topic

To some people size matters, but to others it doesn’t. Size matters to me. In this day and age mine just does not cut it anymore. That’s why I am contemplating buying a bigger one. It seems like only yesterday I bought my 40 inch Full HD 1080 Sony TV. But 6 months down the line and a trip to the electronic store and my TV looks like a joke in comparison to the 50, 60 and 100 inch TVs. And yes this whole paragraph is about TVs and only TVs for anybody getting any weird ideas.


I used to laugh at the people who slept standing up on the rush hour trains. But today I took a note from their book and caught about 15 minutes of sleep on the way to work. Hopefully the 15 minutes of sleep plus the energy drink I bought will stop me from passing out over my keyboard. I am seriously sleep deprived and am once again feeling the walking under water sensation. We hit the town Saturday and got home 7am the next morning. I was awake at 9am for a laughable 2 hours of sleep after being up for 24hours plus and doing miles of walking. I predict my survival rate for today at somewhere around the 35% region.


Went to the airport on Thursday to get my sis. Within 2 minutes of my sister coming through the gate 3 police officers approached us.

Police: Thisssu issu randommu cheekkuu. See passuupootoo.

Funny that they just so happen to stop the only two black people in the airport and call it random. Especially since they did not stop anybody else before or after us. I think that the police just might need to check their random inspection algorithm (steps used to generate a random value) to see if it is working properly. We hit my place, went for ramen and had a sushi dinner. Next day was museums at Ueno, shopping at OIOI and dinner with friends at an izakaya (Japanese style restaurant). Saturday was a trip to Asakusa (temples) and Akihabara (electronics town) followed by some partying in Roppongi. Sunday was mainly down time. Everybody (except me) was down for the count and woke up around 3ish. We went to Ebisu for dinner. Tonight will be a big treat. But it is a secret. I will tell you guys about it soon.

4 Show some more love?

Sugar Shoulder said...

Joker! You bought a new TV!!!??

F the PO PO!! They're so bored,
they got nothing to do! Plus they
watch too many dumb American crime
series and think that sh*ts real!

Glad you and your Sis had a nice weekend!

Prometheus said...

Haha I wish I could buy one. This month has wiped me out. I be broke as a joke.

Yeah police in this country dont have any real police work to do haha. But I guess that is a good thing...

Anonymous said...

lol @ the random chekku! Thats great! I pick up my sister from the airport in May, man if that happens....

Prometheus said...

Yeah dude just make sure you tell her to keep her passport on her 24/7 when she arrives :D