Wednesday 25 February 2009

Good Timing

Good timing I guess. A few more minutes, or even seconds should I say, and it would have been too late. I would have been deep underground without a bar of signal on my phone.

But the timing was good and I was still at the ticket machine.

I whipped out my phone and looked at the screen. Plus something, something, super long number? A call from abroad? I don’t get too many of those.

Guess I should pick it up and see who it is.

Caller: Good afternoon, good evening.

That opening made me laugh. A lot of people I speak to don’t have a clue what time it is in my part of the world. But that’s GMT +9 for you.

The caller was my Pops. He was like, there is a pretty young lady who works in a bank he normally visits. Apparently he had been telling her that he has a son in Japan. To escalate things even further he had taken her number and told her that he will get me to call her…

Hearing that put an awkward smile on my face.

Although he probably meant well, he didn’t really need to do that. Besides, I have a hard enough time as it is fighting off the ladies when I go out (:P). And to be frank, I would rather eat my own shit than go to that country anyway…

So it looks like she will be waiting a long time for my call.

But I am slightly curious. My Pops blood is flowing through my veins. I wonder if we share the same taste in women. I wonder what my assessment of the banker would be…

1 Show some more love?

Poyupoyu said...

KORA!!!ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ
Better tell him u have Cho kawaii gf in Japan.(´ω`)♪